Monday, July 28, 2008

A Wedding in Chicago

Ok, so I'm a little behind on posting this, but July 4th weekend, we were in Chicago for our friends Peter and Linzi's wedding. Chad was a groomsman. They had a beautiful outdoor wedding with perfect weather. It was a fun wedding and we are so happy for you guys!

Chad is the 3rd groomsman from the right.
Yes, I realize this picture is sideways. Unfortunately, I am not tech savvy enough to figure out how to fix it, so please turn your heads to enjoy this picture of Chad and Pete. :)
On our drive back from Chicago, we met my brother and sister-in-law (Matt and Sarah on the far left) for lunch in Indiana, and also got to say a quick hello to my aunt and uncle (Tom and Mollie) and cousin Tina and her husband Dan.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

I love your dress! So cute!