Saturday, January 24, 2009

Take a Hike Old Man Winter!

Ok, I must vent a little. So we live in Cleveland. That means snow is expected, and long winters. I get that...this is my 3rd winter here. This January, however has been exceptionally snowy though and COLD! On the news the other night, the weather man (who is no Merril Teller, but he gets the job done) said that we have had snow/freezing rain 45 out of the last 51 days and we are already more than 20 inches over the January average of snowfall so far! Yikes! Don't get me wrong, some days I do enjoy the beauty of the snow, because it really does look quite lovely. And if I wasn't 8 going on 9 months pregnant, perhaps I'd have to go out and play in it or go sledding. But I am and have always been, a warm-weather lover, so Spring, anytime you are ready, so am I.

1 comment:

dana said...

Ouch! I was thinking about you this week when I heard Cleveland was having one of the worst winters EVER! You're less than 4 weeks out - yay! Make sure to post pics!