Saturday, March 21, 2009

Grandma Nisly comes to visit

This week my mom came to visit and help with Luke. It was so fun to have her here and she helped us so much! Cleaning, cooking, laundry, changing a million poopy diapers...you name it, she did it - Thank you, Mom! And we even managed to find time to do a little shopping, too, of course. Now all grandparents are gone and we are on our own. Luke is lucky to have such wonderful, loving grandparents!Look how cute I am after my bath!
My eyes are bright and big!
Luke had a major projectile vomit about 2 seconds after this picture was taken - we should have known it was coming by the look on his face!
He is so cute in this picture.
Luke's first time to church!
We introduced a bottle this week so Chad could feed him, too. He did great with it!
Grandma loves Luke!
We had several beautiful days this week, so we took Luke for walks in the park.

1 comment:

jane said...

Luke is so cute. I can't wait to meet him one of these days. Your projectile vomit comment and photo made me laugh! I could just hear you describing it!