Saturday, August 15, 2009

Catch Up Time!

So, I've fallen a bit behind. The summer has flown by! Here are some of the latest and greatest pics of our lovely Luke.

First bites of rice cereal. He was a little unsure at first, but quickly learned to like it and gobbled it up!

My favorite new picture of my boys...
What a cheezer! Visiting Great Grandpa Nisly. Grandpa responds so well to Luke. He always flashes his familiar smile and talks more when Luke is around.This is the best part of my job description.
I think we seriously do have the happiest baby on the block.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is just so cute and chubby. Hope you all are doing well. Miss you. I am now 27 weeks and doing good just have to rest alot. Ready to meet this new little person. How is the house hunting going? jim has been slow in work. Kinda worried sometimes. Pray that he gets more work. Love ya Emily