Thursday, June 16, 2011

4 Months Old!

Our littlest man is now 4 months old and I can't believe it. He is a true joy and continues to be happy 99% of the time and is very easy going. He watches his brother constantly with great interest (oh, what could he be learning???), and when he does get mad, I am convinced it's because he wants to be big and not a baby. Well, little does he know, he is already big!!! Yesterday at his doctor appointment he weighed in at 16 lbs 4 oz and is 25 1/4 inches long. No wonder my back hurts! What a sweet little person this guy is:
And, being a 4 month old is exhausting, by the way. (Or maybe it's the watching of his brother run circles around him that wears him out.) I promise I did not position him like this...he naturally fell asleep this way. Oh, drama.

2 comments:

Mike Medved said...

Those are great shots! Love it!
:)
Jen

Ashley said...

Your "Oh drama" caption made me laugh so hard. 4 months already!!! Time for another one....