Monday, February 20, 2012

Our Little Mouse

My dear husband gave me chocolate for Valentine's Day. Not just any chocolate, the good stuff. The other evening after the boys were sleeping, we decided to bust out the good stuff and have ourselves a chocolate treat. However, something was amiss...
No, we don't have a puppy or any pets in the house. No mice either.
Turns out a certain boy, born on Valentine's, has developed a taste for the good stuff. I'm pretty sure this happened while he was "playing quietly" and I was making supper. Can't say I blame him. I love chocolate almost enough to eat through a wrapper to get to it too.

1 comment:

Helen said...

Oh my goodness, Sondra... I can relate! Can't blame the boy for liking the good stuff. I'm guilty of "taking bites" of the good stuff when nobody's looking, too :)