Friday, March 19, 2010

Things That Make Me Happy

Today we went back to the doctor and got a clean bill of health for Luke! Ears - clear. Lungs - clear. On target developmentally. Blessed? Yes. Thank you Lord for healing our babe! That was definitely a happy of the day. Other things that make me happy:
1) This face: I could be having the worst day, but one smile or giggle from this person and nothing else matters.
2) Completely unrelated to all things Luke, but this is no garbage bin. It is a recycle bin that we can put all things recyclable. Then they pick it up on trash day and it goes into a machine that magically sorts plastic, glass, metal, paper, etc, so I don't have to! This makes me happy. Don't judge. So I'm a nerd, ok? We didn't have this kind of luxury in our apartment. Plus, what can I say...it's good to be green.

No comments: