I know I'm pregnant:
1. nauseous nauseous nauseous barf barf barf.
2. I cry during commercials. The new iphone 4 one where they can see each other talking and the new mommy shows the military daddy overseas the new baby for the first time...sigh...gets me every time.
3. I'm a wee bit absent-minded.
4. I dream about new shake flavors. One night it was chocolate chip cookie dough with peanut butter and oreos mixed in. The next day thinking about that made me gag. Literally.
5. The bladder kicks it in overdrive. Particularly at roughly 3 a.m.
6. Smells [any and all smells, even normally good ones] are a turn-off.
7. I don't blog for months on end. Please refer to #1.
8. And the most certain way anyone could ever tell they are pregnant...[insert picture of sonogram at 9 1/2 weeks pregnant. I would insert it myself if I could find it. Please refer to #3.] It was an amazing sono though, I could already see arms and legs moving around and a pretty decent profile.
So...to answer your questions:
1. Yes, I am actually pregnant.
2. I'll be 13 weeks on Friday. According to babycenter.com, Baby is currently the size of a lime. Can't wait to see what kind of fruit/vegetable he/she will be compared to on Friday. It's the little things, ya know?
3. Yes, I was this sick with Luke, too.
4. Baby is due Feb. 18. Yes, that is the same month Luke was born. No, we didn't plan it that way.
5. Yes, we are planning to find out the gender. No, we didn't with Luke. Just mixing it up to keep you on your toes.
6. Yes, I start back to work tomorrow and will work up until Baby's arrival. No, I have no idea what happens after that. But I am thankful for a boss who has been flexible with me so far, so we'll see.
7. Yes, we are super excited. I will be even more excited once the nauseous/sick all the time phase ends [oh, Lord, PLEASE let it end!]. Luke is excited too, he just doesn't know it yet.
ER trip number 2
4 years ago