Monday, July 25, 2011

Brotherly Love

Like any parent, I hope that our children will be lifelong best friends. I'd have to say that I think they are off to a good start. [Of course, Adam is not yet mobile and trying to play with Luke's toys, so sharing is not yet an issue. But I'll live in my happy bubble a little longer and pretend like that's not in our future.] Truly though, they {currently} are in love with each other. Every morning as soon as Luke is awake he asks where Adam is. And as for Adam...let's just say he would choose to watch/play with Luke any day over his parents. He gives Luke the best smiles, and fortunately is still very forgiving when Luke injures him in some way (yeah, happens all the time). Here are some pics of the boys showin' some love.
Luke 2 years, 4 months ~ Adam 5 months
This first one happened by accident and is probably the best picture I've ever taken of them! I was playing with the features on our camera and found the black and white option. They were already playing on the couch (dressed in similar outfits for church yesterday morning) and I just got their attention and snapped. I couldn't do it again if I tried. And trust me, I tried.

No comments: