Friday, November 1, 2013

Welcome Baby Sawyer!

One week ago, a sweet baby boy was welcomed into our family!  Sawyer Matthew Eigsti made his appearance (at last!) on October 24 at 8:57 a.m., weighing 7 lbs 13 oz and 19 1/2 inches long.  It did not take any time at all for us to fall in love with him! Because he was week late, I was scheduled to be induced on the 24th, but fortunately went into labor on my own and we arrived at the hospital at 1:30 a.m. instead of our scheduled 5:30 a.m. induction!  Everything went so smoothly and we are praising God for a healthy, strong little man.
 Sawyer with Daddy just moments after he was born
 our first picture with Sawyer
The boys were so excited to meet Sawyer!

I can't believe how much his looks have changed in just the first week!


Sneaky peak: This picture may or may not end up on a Christmas card.  I decided to try my hand at photography this afternoon and came up with several adorable keepers.  I love this one. Welcome to our family, Sawyer!


2 comments:

Tanya said...

Love, love, love that last one! Can I get a print to frame?!

Mike Medved said...

Love, love, love the pics and so glad your little man is here and safe. :)

Move back to Cleveland and shoot pics of my kids? pretty please? :)