Sunday, October 3, 2010

Pregnancy Woes

So I'm still kind of in the in-between stage in this pregnancy. I'm in maternity pants for sure, but a number of my maternity shirts still swallow me, while my normal shirts and "a little too big shirts" are too tight. Therefore, dressing each day is a challenge. I decided to try to get ahead of the Sunday morning rush and figure out what to wear the night before. So after much frustration, I found one of my maternity shirts that seemed to work ok. What happens? You guessed it. Toothpaste down the bottom of the shirt minutes before needing to leave for church. So I did what any pregnant person should do in such a situation. Rinsed it out, threw a sweater over it, and away we went. I cannot be bothered with finding something else to wear, seriously.

No comments: