Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Super Dad and Chunky Monkey

Last week I was attacked by some sort of vicious stomach flu, so in swooped Super Dad Chad to save the day! (Sidebar: there really should be some sort of law that states that mommies do not get sick. It's just wrong. End of sidebar.) Luke happened to have his 2 month check-up, so Chad stayed home from work to take him to his appointment and to take care of both of us. Luke had to get shots, so I guess I picked a good one to miss! But, the latest Luke stats...he is now in the *ahem* 95th percentile for weight, coming in at 13 pounds 7 ounces and the 50th percentile for height and head circumference. Whoa! Chad is such a good daddy and took good care of both Mr. Chunk and me all day. Thank you, honey!

1 comment:

Matt and Renita said...

What awesome pics. Luke is looking so grown up! I hope you're feeling better Sondra. I agree Mommies shouldn't get sick! Great job Super Chad!